Hey guys, Way to go on finishing the Tri. I don't know that I could do it since I hate swimming and running. We want to grab sushi with you soon but it will have ot be after we settle at camp because we have Sadie with us and will need to get her to the vet the day we leave Bedford on our way home. We also have my dads car and I would not feel comfortable leaving her alone in the car for fear of her ripping it to shreads. We will talk with you soon!
2 comments:
Hey guys, Way to go on finishing the Tri. I don't know that I could do it since I hate swimming and running. We want to grab sushi with you soon but it will have ot be after we settle at camp because we have Sadie with us and will need to get her to the vet the day we leave Bedford on our way home. We also have my dads car and I would not feel comfortable leaving her alone in the car for fear of her ripping it to shreads. We will talk with you soon!
Post a Comment