Sunday, November 1, 2009

Our Trip to Florida

















Matt and I had a chance to get out of town for about 5 days and make a fun trip of his business trip to Florida. We enjoyed a few days in Orlando at Disney World! The weather was sunny and in the 90s! We spent time by the pool and at Disney World. We loved Epcot and the Food and Wine Festival! Of course, I couldn't partake in the wine portion...but it was still fun. We felt like kids on some of the cute kid exhibits and rides! We also enjoyed our Jeep rental vehicle with the top down! After Orlando, we spent a few days in Clearwater at the condo. We even took my 18 week belly picture on the beach. As you can see, I am getting larger!!!
It was a great last trip before the baby comes. We can't wait to go back as a family!

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Sara you look so cute!!! It looks like you guys had fun. I love the bathing suit. Is it Old Navy maternity?