Sunday, June 13, 2010

First Trip Away...

Well, we had our first trip away from little man this weekend. We had a great trip to Chicago with the Ehrgotts. We stayed in the Hard Rock Hotel near Michigan Ave. and did a lot of shopping and some relaxing, too. The highlight was the John Butler Trio concert on Friday night. Even though we had the best time with the Ehrgs, we missed our little man!! He did very well with Nanny and Grandpa, though, and had lots of fun himself!












(The guys carrying their Baby Gap bags. A lot of our shopping was for Isaac and Norah!)

Then, I just couldn't put him down after we got home...


2 comments:

Maranda Anderson said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! We are headed to Iowa in about 3 weeks. Have a great summer.

Melissa Wisley said...

I am impressed that you spent a few nights away from Issac! I haven't been apart from Jake for an overnight yet! I just can't seem to bare leaving him! I have a hard enough time leaving him for a day(8 hours) and I have only done that twice. I am glad you got to hang out in Chicago! It is a wonderful place to visit!